Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Tigergirl from Queensland Australia


Tigergirl, the place for unique and funky jewellery

I am quite taken with Lou's Asian theme necklaces. This one is a jeweler's take on a triptych. Three pieces of painted bamboo align to form one image. Stunning...




Here's another...love the colors!



Here are two examples of Lou's Chaos Necklaces...






Aren't they fabulous?

What wonderful indie artisan jewelry! Lou will be adding more handcrafted creations in the future so be sure to check her blog from time to time for announcements.

Tigergirl on Lov.li
Tigergirl Blog

3 comments:

tigergirl said...

thanks so much funky. I love this "jeweler's take on a triptych" why didn't I ever think of that? The thing is, I really like triptychs in art but did I ever see the parrallel?? No! Honestly, sometimes I wonder about myself. Can I use it too?

Oh, I've added a link to this blog on mine.

Funky Couture Jewelry said...

Feel free to use it tigergirl!

It was the first thing I thought of when I saw your pendants.

Lovely work!

Unknown said...

...really funky and really cool stuff!!!!